Subject: Re: Red Rock posting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:48:00 -0800 (PST)

I think we do say that in the "to the extent we didn't get binding bids for 
all of the capacity" sentence.  With that clarification, I think we ought to 
get this posted and the letters out to shippers.  Susan--make it so.  
Thanks.  df  

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           03/26/2001 05:35 PM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Red Rock posting  

As revised is ok, letter also,  but shouldn't we refer to the fact we didn't 
get binding bids, since we are way beyond March 2nd?  MK

   

	From:  Drew Fossum                           03/26/2001 01:39 PM

To: Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Red Rock posting  

Here are my comments--I'd like to take out the stuff about the rate and any 
implication that we have flexible terms and conditions.  DF

From: Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/26/2001 08:45 AM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Red Rock posting

Please see the attached and let me know your comments as soon as possible.