Subject: Re: iBuyit Program
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to take so long--Denise Lagesse of our group has graciously volunteered 
to represent us on this effort.  Please call me directly if you need my input 
or if I can do anything else to help.  Thanks Denise.  df

Mark Greenberg
03/27/2001 10:00 AM
To: Robert Eickenroht/Enron@EnronXGate, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David Koogler/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Kelly Higgason/HOU/EES@EES, Jordan 
Mintz/Enron@EnronXGate
cc: Rob Walls/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: iBuyit Program

To All -

Just a follow-up message to each of you about the iBuyit program.  

I am still in need of a designated volunteer from each of your groups to act 
as a Change Agent for this program.  Since it is a Corp. initiative and will 
be implemented over time, I need to make sure all areas of the Legal Dept. 
are on board.  

Please provide me with the name of at least one person within your group who 
fits the Change Agent bill.  For those that have forgotten, the Change Agent 
is defined as follows:

"individuals who are highly respected within their area and known as the 'GO 
TO' people among their peers."

Their responsibilities are:

- to disseminate communications regarding the project
- to develop awareness and ownership of the product among their department
- to encourage use of the product
- identify those who will need training
- encourage peer training attendance 
- engage in rumor control (basically relay the facts of the program and not 
the myths (e.g., the product will replace jobs))

Information needs to be distributed to these individuals as soon as possible 
so that they can be prepared for demonstrations of the iBuyit product next 
week.

Thanks for your assistance.

If any of you have any questions, please let me know.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]