Subject: Re: AGC Job Posting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Brian.  I'd delete ", oil and gas pipeline" and replace it with 
"utility" at the end of line 3 to make it a bit broader.  Also, I've run this 
by Lou and Dot for their input.  If they are OK, pls post it and email the 
final back to me.   Thanks.  df

Brian Schaffer
04/04/2001 04:19 PM
To: Laura Kinningham/OTS/Enron@Enron
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: AGC Job Posting

Laura:

 Here's an updated version of the posting based upon Drew's comments.  

Drew:

 Feel free to take one more crack at it if necessary.  Otherwise, we'll have 
it up on various sites.  Laura and I will scan resumes received and bring to 
your attention any viable candidates.

Brian

----------------------------------

Assistant General Counsel 

Enron Transportation Services is seeking a Commercial/Transactional Attorney 
with a minimum of 7-10 years of transaction-based and regulatory experience 
at a major law firm or corporation.  Candidate must have significant 
experience in drafting, negotiating, and closing complex commercial 
agreements in a regulated, oil and gas pipeline environment.  This position 
requires close interaction with clients and external counsel, strategic 
business development skills, solid knowledge of federal regulatory 
requirements, risk management and assessment experience, and strong project 
finance exposure.   Strong academic credentials, excellent analytical, 
organizational and written skills required.