Subject: Re: Summer Intern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send it to me--I'm not sure its a good fit in our dept., but I'll 
discuss with our group.  Thanks. DF  

   

	From:  Norma Hasenjager                           04/05/2000 02:36 PM

To: Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hill/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Janet Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Summer Intern

I received a resume from a Creighton Law School student (will graduate May, 
2001) requesting an internship in either marketing, regulatory or legal.  
Prior to entering law school, he worked as an assistant to the General 
Counsel of Duke Energy in Denver  (from May, 1997 - August, 1998) where he 
became  familiar with some of the regulatory/legal aspects of the natural gas 
transportation and processing industry.  He indicates that he is particularly 
interested in gaining knowledge regarding compliance with FERC regulatory 
requirements and interstate pipeline tariffs.  He's done paralegal work for 
several attorneys in the Denver area since April, 1996 and while attending 
the Denver Paralegal Institute (ABA Paralegal Certificate received in June, 
1996).  He also has a BA in History/Political Science from Jamestown College 
in Jamestown, ND, in 1995.

It's not often that we have an opportunity to bring in an intern with some 
experience in the industry.   Please let me know if you are interested in 
reviewing his resume and can find some meaningful work for him this summer.