Subject: Re: Transwestern Contract Approval Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm OK on this, with one small change.  Please add "/MMBtu" after "$.08" in 
paragraph 3.  I just want it clearer that the 8 cent rate is per unit as 
utilized.  Thanks. DF

Christine Stokes
02/25/2000 10:03 AM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine Lindberg
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Transwestern Contract Approval Request

TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE CONTRACT APPROVAL REQUEST

Please review the attached non-standard discount letter for Duke Energy 
Trading & Marketing.  The one year contract for 10,000 Dth/d provides for 
primary EOT-EOT transportation.  Duke is allowed to transport to 
SoCal/Needles at an incremental rate based upon actual utilization.  Duke has 
retained ROFR rights and rights to capacity release revenues above the 
discounted rate.

Please indicated approval via REPLY WITH HISTORY.   If any questions arise 
please contact me at x35702.