Subject: Re: Change of Location - Mastio Survey Overview
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, but I am in meetings today and can't make it.  Thanks. DF

Tammy Jaquet

03/13/2000 11:58 AM
To: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tim 
Kissner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Change of Location - Mastio Survey Overview

The meeting with Dave has been changed to Houston.   Did you still want to 
participate?  The conference room in Houston has a conference telephone but 
it is not a video conference room.  If you want to meet in an office or 
conference room in Omaha I can conference you in if you are still 
interested.  Just let me know what you would like for me to do.

Thanks,

Tammy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tammy Jaquet/ET&S/Enron on 03/10/2000 
04:46 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Deb Cappiello                           03/09/2000 10:44 AM

To: Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila 
Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tammy Jaquet/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sharon Brown/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Alma Carrillo/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Virginia 
O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Patti Rumler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ricki 
Winters/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Change of Location - Mastio Survey Overview

Since both Bill and Dave will now be in Houston, the meeting scheduled from 
10:00-11:00 on March 14, 
will now be held in EB4194.