Subject: Re: Technical Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Joe.  I'm asking Maria Pavlou to take a look at this and give you (and 
I) a preliminary answer.  I don't see any obvious problems--and the liability 
waiver is a good idea.  Maria--please take a look.  This will raise some of 
the same non jurisdictional revenue issues as the Clifton Machine Shop deal, 
unless we set it up on a strictly barter basis (i.e., no money changes 
hands--you give me 20 hours of training and I'll give you 20 hours of 
training).    DF    

   

	From:  Joe Jeffers                           03/23/2000 12:12 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Roger Sumlin/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Technical Training

Drew . . . The GPG Training Department is wanting to share training classes 
with Reliant Energy and other companies.  This would involve GPG employees 
attending classes on other company facilities and other company employees 
attending classes on GPG facilities.  The concept will reduce training cost, 
reduce travel expenses, and increase the number of course offerings to GPG 
employees.

Any liabilities associated with training cooperatively with other companies?  
Perhaps a simple disclaimer form that each company signs. 

Joe Jeffers