Subject: Re: Presentation on RM by Matt Johnson on 1/19 to NESA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Oh shoot, now that we know what "NESA" is, there probably isn't any reason to 
go to the seminar!  DF

   

	From:  Martha Janousek                           12/21/99 12:40 PM

To: Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: "Ford, Stuart J." <[email-masked]>, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
Kimberly Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Presentation on RM by Matt Johnson on 1/19 to NESA  

We received a copy of this also.   NESA is the National Energy Services 
Association - here is a statement about NESA:

National Energy Services Association is a non-profit educational association 
made up of individual members who share in NESA a common expertise in energy 
related services; specifically natural gas transportation and trading, 
electricity generation, transmission and trading, and related financial 
services.   NESA offers technical conferences, national seminars and 
professional development workshops.

Website:   www.nesanet.org

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!      Martha

Lee Huber
12/21/99 11:43 AM
To: "Ford, Stuart J." <[email-masked]>
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha 
Janousek/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Presentation on RM by Matt Johnson on 1/19 to NESA  

What is NESA?