Subject: Re: Monetization Highlights
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Vig--this is very helpful as I've gotten a bit out of the loop over 
the last several weeks.   I don't know exactly what the reason was for 
striking this from our agenda for tomorrow, but it might be for the better 
since we can now schedule a prefiling devoted exclusively to this filing.  
Lets talk next wk on where we stand with Hanover and where FERC's general 
policy on outsourcing is going.  That KN Wattenberg order is excellent for us 
on the jurisdictional issue, so maybe the longer we wait the better the law 
will get for us.  DF  

Donald Vignaroli   04/12/2000 04:14 PM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Monetization Highlights

Notwithstanding the fact that the Monetization project may not be discussed 
at your meeting with FERC tomorrow, attached FYI and "just-in-case" is a memo 
summarizing the proposal.  (I'll drop hard copies off at your respective mail 
drops.)