Subject: EnronOnline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 06:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

pls print with cover memo--for me and maria.  thanks. DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 05/04/2000 
01:56 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Ricki Winters                           05/03/2000 07:22 PM

To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tony 
Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Cones/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Steven January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rick Dietz, Sheila 
Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White 

Subject: EnronOnline

Attached is a brief overview of the proposed TW Pilot Program for 20/d of 
firm capacity using EnronOnline as the Internet Tool.  This is the 
information that Steve Harris has been working on.  Unfortunately, Steve 
Hotte and I have a conflict with the meeting you scheduled on Thursday May 4 
at 1:00.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Ricki Winters for Julia White