Subject: Re: Scoreboard
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

cool.  Thanks. DF

Jim Talcott
05/11/2000 10:55 AM
To: Kathy Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Scoreboard

FYI. jrt
---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron on 05/11/2000 
10:52 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Michel Nelson                           05/11/2000 08:56 AM

To: Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rob Wilson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Scoreboard

fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron on 05/11/2000 
08:17 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Brian Poock                           05/10/2000 04:58 PM

To: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Tom Gilbert/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Scoreboard

I met with Ray and Polly Pettingill last night and we made a decision on the 
scoreboard.  A 27' model made by the Fair-Play company.  The quote is 
$12,360.00 delivered and it has all the options they need.  If we buy it 
there is 7% tax, if we donate the money to the school there is no tax. The 
only item preventing us from placing the order is how to word the memorial.  
Polly is going to visit with the kids and get their thoughts.  Also the 
Pettingill's have asked for discussion at Monday nights school board meeting 
on a proposal to name the football field Dan Reedy Field.  If this goes 
through the memorial panel may say " Welcome To Dan Reedy Memorial Field".  
As soon as they make this decision we'll finalize the art work which takes 
about a week then 4-5 additional weeks for delivery.

 The athletic director is not a real fireball, so Ray is working directly 
with the school superintendent.  I spoke with the superintendent last night 
and stated we would like to donate the money to them for the purchase of the 
scoreboard.  He is cautious in agreeing to anything without knowing more 
details.  Ray was to drop off the materials collected from the scoreboard 
company today, 5/10 so he can get up to speed prior to Monday's board 
meeting.  I'll visit with him again next week.

As I stated after our last meeting, Ray is very interested in performing the 
installation.  Also the Waterloo employees are aware of this and they to want 
to take part in the installation.  I informed Ray last night that we don't 
have a problem with him doing it so that is the plan. One recommendation I 
wish to make is, the cost savings on the installation is $2100, can dedicate 
$1000 from Tom's budget to cover incidentals during installation.  I can 
oversee and purchase these items on my purchasing card.  I don't think Ray 
will be capable of getting all material donated. This way would be much 
easier than donating the extra money to the school and then trying to work 
with the school to pay for these items. 

(P.S.  I have communicated the plans to-date to Lana Reedy, so she is in the 
loop.)

 Brian