Subject: RE: Golf
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the offer!  Lets see when we get this event scheduled and I may be 
able to take you up on it.  Looks like you Utilicorp guys need to get 
coordinated or I may have to play golf twice.  That would be brutal.  DF

"Hooker, David" <[email-masked]> on 05/16/2000 02:53:49 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Peldner, Patrick" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Golf

afternoon of June 1 works great with me.  I've "inked" you in.  Drewski,
plan to stay at the house that evening as well.  same for you David Hill if
you can make it.

no, but would love to here the story.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 2:21 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Golf
>
> How about Thursday or Friday, June 1 or 2 for a round of golf?  I'm in HOU
> all wk and the end of the wk looks pretty light.  I'd be happy to venture
> out west to your Katy/San Antonio nick of the woods if you guys are
> available.  Hill, are you gonna be in Houston around then?  If so, can you
> sneak the clubs past your wife?  Please advise.  DF
>
> PS:  I met with Paul Bieniawski and his new storage group today.  Do you
> guys know how he parted terms with the Frogs?