Subject: Re: Weekly FERC Gas Regulatory Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

There is obviously a distinction between their situation and ours.  I just 
don't know what it is yet.  DF

   

	From:  Dari Dornan                           01/10/2000 08:33 AM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Weekly FERC Gas Regulatory Report

Drew - notice the CNG filing of a non conforming service agreement because 
the agreement requires the shipper to utilize CNG for its full requirements.  
Northern has determined that such a clause falls under the discount provision 
of "to specified quantities".    Dari
---------------------- Forwarded by Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron on 01/10/2000 
08:19 AM ---------------------------

Shelley Corman
01/07/2000 06:05 PM
To: Tim Aron/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Ballentine/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Martha 
Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Bily/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rob 
Bradley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill 
Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Larry 
DeRoin/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Rick Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George 
Fastuca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Fulton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John Goodpasture/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Bob M 
Hall/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Lou Hamilton/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Hayes/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Bambi 
Heckerman/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Theresa Hess/ET&S/Enron, Robert 
Hill/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Tamara Hopkins/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stanley 
Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha 
Janousek/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Anne 
Jolibois/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jeffrey 
Keeler/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Frazier 
King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Steve Kirk/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tim 
Kissner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Laura Lantefield/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Blair 
Lichtenwalter/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Teb Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Maryann 
Long/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockford Meyer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stephanie Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sheila Nacey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Neustaedter/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Zelda 
Paschal/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Geneva Patterson/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eileen Peebles/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Peggy Phillips/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Raker/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy 
Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James 
Saunders/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dave Schafer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Donna 
Scott/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Smith/Enron@Gateway, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Staci 
Holtzman/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Lon Stanton/ET&S/Enron@Enron, James 
Studebaker/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gina 
Taylor/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Debbie Thompson/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Melinda 
Tosoni/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Van Norden/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stephen 
Veatch/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Donald Vignaroli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly 
Watson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jane 
Wilson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michele 
Winckowski/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Janet Butler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Weekly FERC Gas Regulatory Report