Subject: Re: Reminder: Overhead Allocations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the update--Other than the Gallagher Boland $$$ I can't think of 
anything that we might be squirreling away and capitalizing.  (Grynberg $$ go 
to a work order also, but are expensed, right?).  Also, I absolutely trust 
you, but in the Ronald Reagan sense:  "Trust, but verify."  Adios.  DF  

07/18/2000 12:14 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
07/18/2000 12:14 PM
07/18/2000 12:14 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Elaine Concklin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Reminder: Overhead Allocations  

DREW - SINCE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON I SPOKE WITH ELAINE.   

WE HAVE CAPITAL CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH SPECIFIC PROJECTS - SUCH AS AN 
EXPANSION PROJECT.  I DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY OF THOSE AND I HAVE PROVIDED 
MS. PATEL A LIST OF ET&S PROJECTS THAT FIT IN THIS CATEGORY (I ONLY HAD A 
COUPLE AS WELL).

THERE COULD BE OTHER CHARGES WHICH ARE ALLOCATED TO A GENERAL OVERHEAD AND 
CAPITALIZED.  THE ONLY MATTER THAT MIGHT FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY WOULD BE THE 
GALLAGHER/BOLAND (OUTSIDE COUNSEL) COSTS.  WE HAVE THESE GOING TO A WORK 
ORDER FOR THE YEAR 2000 (A TOTAL AMOUNT OF ABOUT $425,000 FOR NORTHERN).  I 
BELIEVE WE WERE PLANNING TO ESTIMATE THE COSTS AS THE SAME FOR 2001 AND TREAT 
THEM THE SAME (ASSUMING ELAINE AND OTHERS GIVE US THE GO AHEAD).

ELAINE - ANYTHING TO ADD?  ALSO, I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE COLLECTING THESE 
CHARGES FROM ALL GROUPS AND WILL GET BACK TO US??  (AND YOU WILL PUT ME ON 
YOUR DISTRIBUTION LIST SINCE I DON'T TRUST DREW AND HE'S TOO SMART TO TRUST 
ME.) THX.

   

	From:  Drew Fossum                           07/18/2000 11:45 AM

To: Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Reminder: Overhead Allocations

Any need to do anything?  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 07/18/2000 
11:41 AM ---------------------------

	Elaine Concklin
	07/18/2000 11:30 AM
	
To: Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Michel 
Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockey 
Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Centilli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gary 
Zahn/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David Clements/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
Zabawa/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sophie Patel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Virginia 
O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Dana Jones/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gary 
Sova/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Richard Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tim 
Kissner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray Stelly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Nancy 
Wood/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Carmela Brooks/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Vera 
Apodaca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Reminder: Overhead Allocations  

Just a reminder for those of you that have not sent me your Overhead 
Analysis.  Please send it as soon as possible.  A big thanks to those of you 
who have already sent me your information.

Please call me at x3-5521 if you have questions.
Thanks!  Elaine

Bill Cordes
06/27/2000 01:45 PM
Sent by: Virginia O'Neill
To: John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockey Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Elaine Concklin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Centilli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gary 
Zahn/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David Clements/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
Zabawa/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Sophie Patel/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Virginia O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Dana 
Jones/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Gary Sova/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Richard 
Hanagriff/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tim Kissner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Stelly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Nancy Wood/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Carmela 
Brooks/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Overhead Allocations