Subject: Re: FW: You Have Received A Message Containing an Executable
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't know you guys were both in the Moscow office now!  That's a pretty 
soviet system your network narcs have rigged up.  We ought to get a copy of 
it--it would keep Enerson and I from wasting 20 hours a week dealing with 
amusing videos.  Anyway, the vid you have been denied access to is not as 
interesting as you probably hoped--its the cartoon game of the guys sitting 
around at a meeting at which you can make them do things by clicking on 
icons--like click the cell phone and one guy calls the other one and yells 
"Whaaaassssupppp!"  Its actually pretty amusing, unless you work at a third 
reich law firm (actually some guy at some other third reich law firm sent it 
to me, come to think of it!  I'll stick to emails with a "business purpose" 
so that I don't inadvertently interfere with "firm related business" (like 
name changes, etc.).  AMFDJF  

[email-masked] on 07/30/2000 02:45:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: FW: You Have Received A Message Containing an Executable

What nastiness are you trying to send me?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: You Have Received A Message Containing an Executable

You received a message with at least one quarantined executable file
 attachment from [email-masked] with subject matter of "BakerBotts
Staff Meeting".

Due to the type of the attachment, the e-mail and attachment have been
quarantined by the system. This type of attachment creates a risk of viruses
or integrity/bandwidth problems with the network or desktop pc.  Since
these risks can cause network failure or congestion and delay firm related
business, these attachments will be released to the recipient only if they
have a business purpose.

During business hours, please call or e-mail your local help line to gain
access to a business related e-mail and attachment.  If it is after hours
you
may call the Houston help line at 713-229-2008. If you need to view the
text of the message to determine if the attachment is business related or
for other reasons, we can forward the text of the message to you without
the attachment.