Subject: Re: Transwestern IOS Approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm OK with it, thanks to some coaching from Jeff.  I would suggest that our 
marketers specifically mention to all interested bidders (especially Texaco) 
that the lottery tiebreaker is clearly identified in the posting and if they 
want to be there to witness it they better call us because we don't send out 
engraved invitations.  Good luck.  DF  

Christine Stokes
08/03/2000 01:51 PM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ted 
Chavez/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Richard Abramowicz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Toby 
Kuehl/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Transwestern IOS Approval

TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE 
INTERACTIVE OPEN SEASON APPROVAL

Please review the attached announcement of Transwestern's Interactive Open 
Season to be held Thursday, August 10, 2000.  Transwestern will be offering 
14,000 Dth/d of East of Thoreau to PG&E/Topock capacity for a term of April 
1, 2001 - October 31, 2001.  Alternate capacity rights associated with the 
primary capacity shall include alternate receipts in Transwestern's East of 
Thoreau Area, excluding Rio Puerco, and alternate deliveries at 
SoCal/Needles, Mojave/Topock and the Citizens Griffith delivery point . 

Please approval via REPLY WITH HISTORY.  Your immediate attention is 
appreciated as our goal is to post the announcement as quickly as possible in 
the morning of Friday, August 4th.