Subject: EOL Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 01:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Give me a call when you get the chance to look at this and I'll update you on 
the discussion we had yesterday on automating the request for service 
process.  Shelley, Tony and myself got comfortable that with a few changes to 
the verbiage a customer sees before he clicks on a parcel of capacity, and 
with a couple of minor limitations on the capacity we sell (i.e., no Subpart 
B-restricted 311 capacity parcels) Northern will be able to treat a 
customer's click on a parcel of capacity as submission of a request for 
service. 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 08/16/2000 
08:15 AM ---------------------------

08/15/2000 06:42 PM
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
08/15/2000 06:42 PM
08/15/2000 06:42 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teb 
Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: EOL Transactions

Attached is a revised draft of the text appearing with the long product 
description on EOL, as discussed today. The purpose of the additional 
paragraph is to eliminate the need for a separate submission of a request for 
service. Please give me your feedback/comments.