Subject: Re: Customer Outings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great--Texans know the difference between a dog and a bird.  Still unclear 
whether they recognize the distinction between a hen and a hun!!!  (Read 
John's email more carefully!)  Of course, at Pheasant Haven you can shoot 
both (and probably the dogs too) so the difference doesn't matter.  Kevin, 
I've been thinking about your original reqeust and may need to exercise the 
Legal Dept. veto.  These customers of yours are the same ones that can't 
drive a jet ski without paramedics around, right?  And now you want them 
wandering around Nebraska heavily armed???  What the hell are you thinking?  
DF   

Kevin Hyatt
09/08/2000 12:32 PM
To: John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Customer Outings  

Tell you what, just to make sure I can tell the difference between the lab 
and the Hen, I'll bring my own Lab!  Besides, when I hunted there last, we 
couldn't shoot hens.

PS-- I have my personal duck lease down here that we can also make 
available.  There are overnight quarters if we need them.  (Last year we took 
over 600 ducks off the properties).
KH

John Dushinske
09/07/2000 03:03 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Rosemary Gracey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Customer Outings  

Drew - Depends if they can recognize the difference between a Lab and a Hun.  
 We just received the renewal notice for 2000/01.  I recommended to Dave N. 
that we renew the membership.
 I will ask Rosemary to give both of you notice when she gets the approval 
from Dave.
 Once approved we would be happy to help set up outings.  

Thanks.  John