Subject: Re: Meeting re Risk Management Policy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great--am forwarding to Dave for his thoughts.  I'll talk to you when I get 
back. Marhta--pls print.  DF 

Tony Pryor
09/12/2000 05:23 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Meeting re Risk Management Policy

Drew, attached are my notes from our meeting today. The AA people provided a 
list of questions for us to review and asked us to get back with them on the 
questions. We agreed get back with them in two weeks. Also, Dan and Bob want 
to pow wow on the questions and the policy early next week. It appeared to 
Bob and me that to achieve AA's recommended objective of broadening and 
generalizing the policy along the lines of the Enron Corp policy, the best 
course of action would be to junk the existing one and start from scratch. I 
think you and I have previously agreed that the policy is too narrow. I have 
volunteered to create a new draft policy.

I am also attaching the existing draft policy with my comments.