Subject: Re: FERC request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

This list looks much better than the other one.  Please make sure that we are 
clear with the FERC people that this is a list of AA projects related to CWIP 
and not a list of everything under the sun that AA does for us.  I want to 
avoid any appearance that we misled the FERC people.  Thanks. DF 

Lee Huber
09/19/2000 04:39 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC request

Here is the pared down project report from AA that we will send to FERC.  
---------------------- Forwarded by Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron on 09/19/2000 04:38 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Gary Zahn                           09/19/2000 04:29 PM

To: Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC request

Here's the list, which is limited to CWIP, that we would send to the FERC 
auditors.  I'll await Drew's OK before sending. Thanks, Gary.
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary Zahn/ET&S/Enron on 09/19/2000 04:25 
PM ---------------------------

Heather Mueck
09/19/2000 12:54 PM
To: Gary Zahn/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC request

Gary -

Revised to include SAP projects related to property.  Let me know if you have 
any changes.

Heather