Subject: Re: Agave Contract Approval Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

OK.  DF

Christine Stokes
10/12/2000 03:33 PM
To: Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Agave Contract Approval Request

TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE COMPANY
CONTRACT APPROVAL FORM

Please review the attached standard discount letter to Agave Energy Company 
(Agave).  The discount letter provides Agave a $.05/Dth/d one-part rate for 
10,000 Dth/d of East of Thoreau capacity beginning 3/1/2001.  Alternate 
receipt and delivery rights have been granted for the East of Thoreau Area 
only.

Please reply via REPLY WITH HISTORY.