Subject: Re: Advertising.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see any immediate problem.  As long as the advertising didn't 
interfere with the effectiveness and efficiency of Hot Tap as a tool for 
satisfying our posting and notice obligations, FERC shouldn't care.  The 
revenue would be nonjurisdictional and would be treated as such in Northern's 
or TW's next rate case.  As to the "type of advertising," I can't think of a 
legal or regulatory reason we need to be picky, but we may want to exclude 
certain types of services that seem to rely heavily on internet advertising 
if you know what I mean.  DF

Steve Hotte
10/18/2000 01:06 PM
To: Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Danny McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Advertising.

Shelly/Drew,

We  get quite a bit of customer activity on our Hot Tap internet site.  Do 
you think there would be any legal or regulatory restriction on us offering 
advertising on that site.  We can be selective on the type of advertising, 
but would obviously want to choose a vendor that would benefit from exposure 
to the Hot Tap audience. 

The revenue from such an idea varies.  If it passes the legal and regulatory 
test I will look into potential customers and firm up some figures.

Thanks,
Steve