Subject: Re: Feedback on Document Controls Investigation Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:05:00 -0800 (PST)

I'd be happy to give you some specific feedback on this project.  I think you 
did a good job of bringing some focus to a project that badly needed focus.  
I was particularly pleased with how you vectored off from what started out as 
a computer system enhancement project and instead you brought home a solution 
that allows us to improve things immediately with manual processes and then 
upgrade to a system if we choose.  You showed a lot of creativity and 
flexibility in adapting to the changing project focus.  I really valued your 
thoroughness in getting input from all interested parties.  Your legwork up 
front made it a lot easier to get needed buy-in when we finally brought 
management in.  The product was timely and I expect it to deliver on my 
expectations, although the implementation will be the key.  Thanks again for 
the good work, and expect me to be a frequent customer.  DF   

Sarabeth Smith
01/17/2000 12:10 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Feedback on Document Controls Investigation Project

Now that the investigation of documents has been completed and a general plan 
of action has been agreed upon by the various departments involved, the 
Document Controls Investigation Project has drawn to a close.  As I have 
indicated to Contract Administration, I am available to assist them as they 
deem necessary in further detailing and implementing the new enhancements to 
the contracts process.

At the close of a project, it is always good to gain feedback from the 
project sponsors and look for ways that Business Consulting/Business Services 
can be even more effective within the ET&S organization.  With this purpose 
in mind, Drew and Julia, would you be willing to send your comments to myself 
and/or Mike McGowan on the following:

Did the end result of the project meet your expectations?
Did the end result meet the objectives outlined in the project scope?
Were you able to accomplish what you intended as a sponsor of the project?
Was the project delivered in a timely manner?
Any other comments that might be valuable for leadership or participation in 
future projects by Business Consulting/Business Services?