Subject: ETS Products/Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Please follow up with Lou on this.  It sounds like something the commercial 
people would be in a good position to answer, so maybe start by finding out 
if they are already responding, either through Lou or otherwise.  Then get 
the right people to review and supplement this list.  Thanks. df 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 11/08/2000 
12:29 PM ---------------------------

11/08/2000 11:06 AM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
11/08/2000 11:06 AM
11/08/2000 11:06 AM
To: John Shafer/OTS/Enron, Janet Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Molly 
Sample/Houston/Eott@Eott, David Johnson/EU/Enron@Enron, David L 
Johnson/OTS/Enron@ENRON, David Bush/ECF/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Cartwright/ECF/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy 
McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Don Hawkins/OTS/Enron@Enron
cc: Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James 
Prentice/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Colleen Raker/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: ETS Products/Services

EHS Corporate has asked we verify this inventory of services/products  from 
all of the various companies that fit under the very broadest form of the ETS 
umbrella.  I offer the following thoughts:  I don't believe EOTT has any 
relationship with the Mt. Belvieu storage operations; I don't know if we 
purchase natural gas except for fuel purposes; do we currently have any gas 
gathering facilities?? or just transmission??; EOTT Fleet Vehicles could be 
better defined; Risk Management services??

Feedback would be extremely helpful before the 17th
---------------------- Forwarded by Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron on 11/08/2000 
10:53 AM ---------------------------
From: Susan Worthen@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 11/07/2000 10:00 AM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: ETS Products/Services

Lou,

This is a follow-up to a meeting we had about 2 months ago on Life Cycle 
Impact Assessments.  The 1st phase of the assessment involves completing an 
inventory of Enron's products\services and volumes.  I am currently 
requesting each business unit to verify the products and services we have 
identified and make any modifications to the list.  I am enlisting your 
assistance to do this for ETS, including EOTT.  I need to have the 
verification completed by 11/17. Please advise if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Susan Worthen
Director
Environmental Compliance, Enron Corp
713/646-6579  713/345-6164 fax
3AC 1525