Subject: Re: Electric generation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:30:00 -0800 (PST)

A team of folks including Dari, Glen Hass, Don Vignaroli, etc have beaten 
these issues to death--we have a very detailed set of materials summarizing 
the findings of the group.  Bob Burleson should know that, as I think he was 
at the meeting when we went over this stuff.  Viggy, did we get the info from 
our briefing on the matrix to the no-shows like Steve Harris and John 
Dushinske (and Bob if he was a no show?)  If not, we ought to send it to them 
and ask them to call for follow up.  DF   

Lee Huber
12/05/2000 05:21 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Electric generation

Who in certificates has looked at the issues of using our compreesor turbines 
to generate electricity??
Also has anyone in Legal done any research on PUHCA issues.
I was just speaking with Bob Burleson and Rod Hayslett about these issues.  
Rod said that Danny is very interested and is considering power generation on 
the Florida system.  Do you know who from legal is on that team?
i assume there may be marketing affiliate isues also ??