Subject: Re: FERC Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Lindy, if all FERC wanted is  a list and contacts, this looks fine.  If they 
wanted exact MDQ and usage numbers for each customer, let me know.  DF  

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           12/11/2000 05:39 PM

To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FERC Request  

Not having received the request,  it seems like the quantity related to the 
contract would provide them better info than a contact name and phone 
number-  did they specifically ask for that inf0??  upon answer, work 
directly with Drew as I'll be out.   MK

Lindy Donoho
12/11/2000 04:22 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FERC Request

Please see my original message below.  Are you okay with TW forwarding this 
info to FERC?
---------------------- Forwarded by Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron on 12/11/2000 
04:21 PM ---------------------------

Steven Harris
12/11/2000 04:19 PM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC Request  

Maybe you should ask Drew or Mary K.

Lindy Donoho
12/11/2000 03:01 PM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: FERC Request

In response to a request of Steve January from FERC, I've put together a list 
of Transwestern's "major" shippers to California with contact names and phone 
numbers.  I've defined "major" as anyone with total firm contracts of 
25,000/d or more.  Please see the attached list.  Is everyone okay with me 
passing this along to Ray Montini at FERC?

Let me know if it's okay to go or if I need to run this by anyone else before 
sending it out.

Thanks,
Lindy