Subject: Re: Gallup Extension
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes as to the question, and good idea on the reh. req.   I'm circulating a 
draft of the contract required for the compliance filing on the ECS issue 
this PM.  Thanks. DF

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           01/24/2000 10:50 AM

To: Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Gallup Extension  

Keith, I believe our strategy is that unless FERC acts negatively on our 
motion (i.e., orders us to comply), we are just not going to file anything.  
MKM and DF, please let me know if I am out of line here.  

I will work on our request for rehearing and try to get a draft to everyone 
by Thursday (want Fawcett's input on competitive harm and he will not be back 
in the office until Wed.).  It's not due until 30 days out, but why not get 
it ready to go early.

Keith Petersen
01/24/2000 09:28 AM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Extension

Susan, have we been granted the extension for filing the discounts?  I did 
not see anything on RIMS this morning.  If not, does Donna need to have 
something ready for Friday the 28th?  That would be our 15 days.  Please let 
me know.

Keith