Subject: Re: REVISED NMNG Contract Approval Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:25:00 -0800 (PST)

I'd love to see us keep the capacity release upside above the discounted rate 
on all these deals but if we can't get it, we can't get it.  Approved.  DF

Christine Stokes
01/26/2000 09:41 AM
To: Christine Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: REVISED NMNG Contract Approval Request

TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE CONTRACT APPROVAL FORM

Various revisions have been requested for the five year New Mexico Natural 
Gas (NMNG) contract.  Please review the revised discount letter which 
includes the following revisions:

1) Clarification of Shipper's alternate rights at discount rate.

2) Deletion of paragraph granting NMNG the ability to change monthly MAXDTQ 
quantities subject to a floor level.  (Tariff already provides this ability 
subject to mutual agreement of Shipper and TW).

3) Addition of language which waives Shipper's ROFR rights.  

4)  Addition of language which would allow TW to apply a possible additional 
future surcharge if TW were to file for authorization to recover Y2K costs 
through a new surcharge.

In this particular discount letter I did not include language which allows TW 
the ability to retain capacity release revenues above the discount rate as 
this issue was not a part of the original negotiations. However, this 
language as well as the language overviewed above in 1), 3) and 4) will most 
likely be adopted as "standard" discount letter language in the future.

Please indicate approval via REPLY WITH HISTORY.
All officer approval will be faxed to Bill Cordes for final Presidential 
Level Approval