Subject: Re: Gallup Mods
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Absolutely.  I got a report yesterday on the 30-40 million/day that Phil and 
his guys may be able to squeeze out of the system with debottlenecking etc.  
We'll be ready to go to expedite any approvals that may be necessary on that 
project.  On the quick 10 million/day that we've been working on, there's a 
potential alternative to building more Gallup horsepower that may get us the 
10 million much quicker and at a lower cost.  Steve Harris and I talked about 
it yesterday and I hope we can run it to ground in a day or two.  We will be 
ready to file at FERC shortly on the 15,000 hp at Gallup if the alternative 
doesn't pan out.  We'll look at combining the 30-40 mm/d project with the 
Gallup compression for FERC filing purposes.  DF  

Stanley Horton
12/19/2000 06:15 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Danny McCarty/ET&S@Enron ., Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Gallup Mods  

Lets make sure we are picking-up on the other ideas Phil has for getting 
additional capacity on Tw.  If any of his ideas require regulatory approval 
we will probably want to include in the same certificate application.