Subject: Re: Insurance coverage Cuiaba
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I was just sending him a memo indicating the need for the review as 
your e-mail arrived

Christiaan Huizer@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
01/11/2001 03:42 PM
To: Rob G Gay/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Laine A Powell/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Insurance coverage Cuiaba  

Rob,

 Had discussion with Dick Vincent this afternoon related to construction 
insurance coverage of GasMat, and explained him the plan for the two 
remaining ridges and the further delay on the gas at the plant date. He 
confirmed that we're covered on the EPE and GOB construction insurance but 
that coverage for GOM needs to be extended. 
Told him that you will be reviewing the insurance coverage of the project 
with focus on the political risk insurance and to copy you on communication 
on the subject.

Regards,

Christiaan