Subject: Re: Cuiaba - various
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Frank.

I am preparing the written version now and hope to have it today. 

"Kluesener, Frank" <[email-masked]> on 01/31/2001 08:41:32 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "'Boehm, Barbara'" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Cuiaba - various

Rob,

we talked yesterday about a couple of thinks, one of which was the interest
rate reservation. To this end I am still not clear with our treasury about
the amount it would cost, if you would not use our refinancing. I am afraid
that I will need some more time to discuss this with our treasury.

In terms of the points we discussed in Washington we would very much
appreciate receiving your concrete requests in writing (gas, Furnas consent,
Eletrobras consent / guarantee), since parts of these issues have to be
internally discussed within OPIC and KfW / Hermes in order to respond in a
reliable way.

Best regards,   Frank