Subject: RE: revised timeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Tracy,

Just give me a time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geaccone, Tracy
To: Demetrics Tyson; [email-masked]; Hoang Vo
Cc: Fred Ali; [email-masked]
Sent: 10/31/2001 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: revised timeline

Please use the following e=mails, [email-masked] and
[email-masked]
I would like to discuss how you two are spending your time and where we
are.

-----Original Message-----
From: Demetrics Tyson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'; Hoang Vo
Cc: Fred Ali; [email-masked]'
Subject: revised timeline

James and Hoang,

Here is a copy of the revised timeline.
Let me know if you have any questions.

 <<Timeline2.doc>> 

Demetrics Tyson
Adaytum Consulting Services
214.704.5329

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************