Subject: Coding Structure for Revolver Costs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:57:17 -0800 (PST)

Lou, 
Per your request here are the appropriate coding strings for you and those that you would like to have access for aggregating costs associated with perfecting the ROW and associated professional costs.
I hope this is what you are looking for, if I can be of further assistance please advise.
Tim

Project Definition    C.015000  - Northern Natural Gas   

Coding Information

Cost Element	WBS Element			Description

52501500	C.015000.03.09.50.01		Banking - Outside Services
52507000	C.015000.03.09.50.02		Legal - Outside Services
52507700	C.015000.03.09.50.03		Accounting - Outside Services
52508000	C.015000.03.09.50.04		ROW - Outside Services
52501500	C.015000.03.09.51		Bank Advisory Fees
52004500	C.015000.03.09.52		Other General Expenses

Project Definition    C.015001  - Transwestern Pipeline   

Coding Information

Cost Element	WBS Element			Description

 52501500	C.015001.03.09.50.01		Banking - Outside Services
52507000	C.015001.03.09.50.02		Legal - Outside Services
52507700	C.015001.03.09.50.03		Accounting - Outside Services
52508000	C.015001.03.09.50.04		ROW - Outside Services
52501500	C.015001.03.09.51		Bank Advisory Fees
52004500	C.015001.03.09.52		Other General Expenses