Subject: Our visit last week...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning,

I wanted to thank each of you personally for taking the time to meet with
Bob and I last week.  It was great getting to know you, and to see how
you're going to use e.Planning to help proactively manage your business.
Clearly you're going to push the envelope in ways we haven't seen clients go
before... a tribute to the innovativeness of Enron and its people!  Its
great to think that our software is going to really make a difference in how
you're employing information and involving people in your planning processes
going forward.

Thanks for all your support, and I look forward to a strong and lasting
partnership with you and your teams!  Don't hesitate to ever call if there's
anything I can do for you.

As a little aside, I sent along a great slide show chronicling your floods a
few weeks back.  I am sure you've seen these already, but if not, the
pictures are pretty awesome!

Mark/Jan, I will be working up a proposal on the P.R. front after the Fourth
holiday week has passed.  I will be curious to hear if/how your preliminary
discussions with the P.R. team progressed.  I think we can do some great
things that will further Enron's "most innovative" image using business
planning as a platform.  More to come!  And yes,  Mark, we will get our
racquets warmed up during our next visit.  I must say however, your recent
match with a Wimbledon Master has me just a bit daunted right now.  I guess
that's a good psychological advantage for you!

Take care,

Jeff

Director, Global Customer Relations
Adaytum
952-876-6965 (office)
612-747-514 (mobile)
[email-masked]

 <<TS_Allison_Houston_devastation.pps>>

 - TS_Allison_Houston_devastation.pps