Subject: Peoples
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here is what I'm looking at for July 1.  Paul Leanza (Clinton) has a customer 
that can take around 1,000 day.  I don't know if that's dt or mcf.  I will 
use mcf for this email until someone corrects me.  This customer has a 
special deal where the pool operator gets a fuel credit on every mcf the 
customer pulls.  For July, assuming the gathering fuel is 5%, and this 
customer pulls 95 mcf from your production pool, you will get a 5 mcf 
credited back to your imbalance account the following month.  I don't know 
how this works with trading imbalances.  But, at a NYMX of $3.95 that works 
out to $.21 - sounds good to me.  Paul said this customer is looking for a 
CNG Index Flat price or and equivalent basis number.  Marde will not sell at 
that price but I will.

Marde said she would charge ENA a $.03 fee for all the volumes flowing.  
Actually, I would prefer to move all the pool and production gas to EES, 
settle up financially with EES and be done with it.  What we could do to test 
Paul's statement, is have the customer pull 300 mcf/day out of CES's pool for 
July.  It would be easy to see since that is the only deal.   AND, have EES 
take over the pool deal with Power Gas Marketing.  Comments / Questions?

Questions
John
1.  Heidi (EES) said you already have some Phillips production in EES's 
pool.  Does CES still have metered production from Phillips in CES's pool?  
If yes, how many meters?

2.  Please give me the following info for the activity behind Peoples
  Phillips   Power Gas Marketing
Term
Price
Volume

Heidi (EES)
If we find out from John that there is still metered production in CES's 
pool, please call Peoples and see if we can move the metered production to 
EES's pool for July.  Heidi Boyd with CES said you could tell them that CES 
is going out of business and they may make exceptions for that.

Marde
I would prefer to move both supply customers over to EES, where EES makes the 
payments and bills either Clinton or Clinton's customer.  At what price will 
you take these deals?  I assume we need to get this info from John before you 
can anwser this.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 06/20/2000 02:51 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  John M Singer @ ENRON                           06/19/2000 01:52 PM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Peoples  

As of today, Power Gas Marketing volume has decreased from 7,500 per month to 
4,000 per month, until further notice, due to Peoples regulating the volume 
of production into their system.

Phillips Production is also down..

For July, I would sell 4, 000 per month supplied by Power Gas Marketing (pool 
to pool), and 300 MCFD x 1.03 = 309 Dth/day metered production from Phillips 
Production.  The Phillips Production meters are in CES's pool.  It will cost 
$100 per transaction to do a pool to pool transfer.  If Paul Leanza can use 
the gas through November, we should move the Phillips meters to his pool 
(309/Day).  The Power Gas volumes go through October.

John