Subject: CES Storage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 01:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Molly set up the following tickets to capture our CGAS storage transactions.  
This is how it will work,

Deal #  Comment
268093  CES Exchange Buy - use when storage injections are less than the 
proxy volume
268090  CES Exchange Sell - use when storage injections are greater than the 
proxy volume
268094  CES Sell - this is the proxy storage injection ticket.  The volume 
should not change.

The daily proxy volume for the month of May is 35,133.  When we inject 
35,133, the transport we use to fill storage will be the supply for deal 
268094.  When we overinject like we did for the 1st - 4th, 35,133 of the 
transport will be matched with deal 268094 and the balance of the transport 
will be matched against deal 268090.  When we underinject, we will use deal 
268093 as the supply for deal 268094.

This may seem a little confusing.  Please call me if you still have questions.

Thanks