Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have my 1st therapy (physical not mental) session tomorrow at 3:00 PM and 
the lady said it would last for 1 1/2 hours.  Matt, why don't you go in my 
place, that sounds like it is going to hurt..

However, Scott Goodell will be here AND we have new and improved smaller 
cubes now.  

"Immer, Ingrid" <[email-masked]> on 04/10/2000 10:18:02 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: 

Hey fellas,
I'm going to a meeting in your building tomorrow at 2:30 p.m.  If time
allows, I would like to stop by and visit each of you after the meeting.
I've never seen your workstations (?) before.
ii