Subject: 2000 Spring Customer Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 05:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hey dudes, we need someone to attend this.  I'm thinking Scott Goodell should 
go.  Let's chat.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 04/04/2000 12:57 
PM ---------------------------

Joan Veselack@ENRON
04/04/2000 12:51 PM
To: Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Molly Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L 
Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jesse Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 2000 Spring Customer Meeting

We need to decide who is going ASAP and book our rooms and flights.

Cindy Burnette (TCO Rep), said TCO will be covering new capacity release and 
"in the path issues". It will also touch on ORDER 637,

Thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Joan Veselack/Corp/Enron on 04/04/2000 
12:49 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/04/2000 12:36:08 PM
To: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc: " - *Burnette, Cynthia" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: 2000 Spring Customer Meeting

Joanne -

Hope the following answers all your questions.  If not, please do not hesitate
to contact me in Charleston
(304) 357-3200.

* * * * * * * *

The 2000 Spring Customer Meeting is scheduled for May 3 and 4 at the 
Pittsburgh
Hilton and Towers, Gateway Center, Pittsburgh PA.

A block of rooms has been set aside at the Hilton for the meeting. The group
rate for this meeting is $132.00 for single occupancy and $152.00 for double
occupancy.  This reduced rate will be available May 2 ) 4, 2000, on an as
available basis until April 12. Reservations requested after this date are
subject to availability.

If you contact the hotel directly, the phone number is 412-391-4600 or
1-800-HILTONS.  Please inform them that you are attending the Columbia
Transmission Segment Spring Meeting.

A website will be available for registering electronically
www.columbiaenergygroup.com/customermeeting.htm
for the meeting.  You also may let Rebecca Popp (Fair Lakes, ext. 3293) know 
by
April 19 if you are attending.

Appropriate attire for the meeting is business casual.

We look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!