Subject: storage clarification & issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi team.  I may be inviting you to a chat on Thurs.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 04:54 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Colleen Sullivan                           03/28/2000 12:49 PM

To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: storage clarification & issues

Chris--FYI--are you available for a meeting Thursday, March 30 at 11:00 a.m. 
to discuss these issues?  If so, will you ask Kim to get a room for us for 
about an hour?  

Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 
12:47 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/28/2000 12:34:07 PM
To: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: storage clarification & issues

Colleen,

Attached is an updated storage proxy schedule for COH and AGL showing what our
balance will be as of April 1, 2000.  As always, if you have any questions,
please let me know.  I'm sending a copy of the document to Denny Pick for
signature and will then send it to Jeff Hodge to get signature from Enron.

Aside from the storage issue, there are several other items that we need to
discuss.  Below is a brief description of each.  Please let me know how you
think we could best deal with these - whether it's via phone call or having an
in-person meeting down in your office.

1.  Pricing - I left you a message about this last week.  According to Chris
Germany, all changes to volumes after first-of-the-month must me negotiated.
In the contract, however, it specifically refers to pricing intra-month using
gas daily OR negotiated pricing depending on the timing of the change.

2.  Consistency - During our discussions with Chris, it sounds as though some
pipes are being handled differently than others again as it relates to
intra-month changes.  I'd just like to make sure that we agree on the pricing
mechanism and then apply it consistently.

3.  Local production - Apparently there was local production that John Singer
purchased specifically to back Retail customers, and this production was not
removed from the Wholesale book prior to the sale.  We need to discuss how to
handle this production.

4.  Monthly invoices - We still haven't seen the complete January 2000
invoice.  As I understand it, the demand charges have not all been sent over,
and several items that need to be changed haven't yet been changed.  Also,
Brian Perrone and Charlie Dalphon have indicated that they have requested
back-up documentation on the demand charges, but we still haven't received
anything.

5.  Swap confirmations - For all of the swaps that Clay Deaton put in place
with Enron to keep Retail's existing hedge positions in tact, I still do not
have executed copies of all of the confirmation agreements.  Rich Contos and I
have both called several people about getting a complete set of copies, but we
can't seem to find the right person over there.

Whenever you have time to discuss these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Melissa