Subject: Re: CGAS K# 39764 - Deal #77349
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Mary Theresa Franklin will be working on all the gathering stuff.  She and I 
will be getting together tomorrow afternoon at 12:30.  Actually, you could 
set the priorities for us.  What should we work on first?

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 12:56 
PM ---------------------------

Brenda H Fletcher
03/27/2000 12:33 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: CGAS K# 39764 - Deal #77349  

Are you planning on working on the gathering contracts or is someone else 
going to enter?

Chris Germany
03/27/2000 12:07 PM
To: Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Feldman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: CGAS K# 39764 - Deal #77349  

I would change it to an IT gathering contract.  I didn't know we had any firm 
gathering in the Market area.  And currently, I am not working on the other 
gathering contracts.  

Brenda H Fletcher
03/27/2000 11:53 AM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Scott Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Feldman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa 
Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: CGAS K# 39764 - Deal #77349

The invoiced rate on this contract is for  interruptible gathering but the 
information on the deal reflects a Firm contract. How do you suggest handling 
so the contract type, rate schedule and firmness are consistent with the 
pipeline?

Also, there are 10 contracts that we were invoiced for processing charges 
that are not on the Service List in Path Manager for Feb.
Are you working on getting contracts and deals added?

Thanks,
Brenda