Subject: Roanoke Term Deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:00:00 -0800 (PST)

According to the CES Data Room book, the price on this deal is IF CGAS + 
.015.  I changed it in Sitara effective Jan 1, 2000 - Nov 30, 2001.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/24/2000 06:32 
AM ---------------------------

Joan Veselack@ENRON
03/23/2000 05:56 PM
To: Robin Barbe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen 
Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Roanoke Term Deal

Robin, Tom Clark at PG&E called and is not taking the 4400/day for April 2000.

Chris and Scott, please check deal ticket 145312 for correct pricing. The CES 
deal term date  is 12/1/98 to 12/1/2001 and gms # is s-roanoke-2746.

I extended the Enron deal ticket to match the CES deal term. Not sure what 
the pricing should be. 

Thanks.