Subject: New Counterparty
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 05:02:00 -0800 (PST)

I have more info on this deal - according to Colleen Sullivan, this is a CES 
Retail fuel management deal.  ENA has the right to use the capacity and does 
all the nominations on the CALP contract.  I still need the counterpart set 
up.  Thanks

Victor,  for January, I have set this up as and exchange deal (deals 149775 & 
149776).  We may need to create 2 delivery exchange deals for constrained and 
unconstrained citygates.

Scott, this is the deal we spoke about this morning.  For January, we will 
treat this as an exchange.  We need to chat about Feb and March.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 01/12/2000 12:42 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
01/12/2000 10:59 AM
To: Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stephanie Sever/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Counterparty

I need to have a CES counterparty set up in global please.

Customer Commonwealth Atlantic Limited Partnership (CALP)
  12500 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 200
  Fairfax, VA 22033-3804

I don't think CALP has assigned the contract to ENA.

I have a copy of the agreement if anyone needs to see it.

Thanks
Chris G 3-4743