Subject: Re: New Capacity for Nov-Oct
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

You are correct.  The top 3 contracts were released to CES and the bottom one 
is released to ENA.  I will execute all of them and re-release the CES's 
contracts to ENA.

Michael H Garred@EES
10/19/2000 01:49 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeffrey Porter/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Re: New Capacity for Nov-Oct  

Everything looks fine with one exception.  The contract at the bottom (K# 
61825) should have already been in ENA's name starting Nov-00 through 
Oct-2001.  PLEASE CONFIRM THIS .

mhg
x35488

Michael H Garred
10/19/2000 01:38 PM
To: Jeffrey Porter/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Capacity for Nov-Oct

Jeff, can you verify the mdq's in yellow below?  Do we have to take the Gulf 
capacity per the LDC?

CHRIS --> JEFF HAS IS NOW ON THE NETWORK.  HE CANNOT NOT RECIEVE EMAILS SENT 
TO HIS OLD ADDRESS.

---------------------- Forwarded by Michael H Garred/HOU/EES on 10/19/2000 
01:17 PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany@ECT
10/19/2000 12:47 PM
To: Michael H Garred/HOU/EES@EES, [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: New Capacity for Nov-Oct  

Call me when you get a chance.  There is some new capacity to execute for 
November.  Expiring contracts are show in purple, the new contracts are shown 
in yellow.  Ignore the demand charges for now, I did not verify them.  I 
won't execute these until I hear from you.

The capacity listed below was purchased from the pipeline.  Scott said Jeff 
gave us the OK on this one.