Subject: VNG Deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Correction deal 418015 is really 418051.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 09/28/2000 01:24 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
09/28/2000 12:55 PM
To: William Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick 
Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Crystal Hyde/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimat Singla/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Angie Zeman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joann 
Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth L 
Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna Greif/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: VNG Deals

I entered volume and pricing on the following 2 deals in Sitara;

Deal 418015 CNG citygate with Tenn Prod plus transport pricing.

Deal 418065 CGAS citygate with TRCO and CGLF production pricing and Trco, 
CGLF, and CGAS transport pricing (this will take a while to do).

Do we want to turn the auto-confirms OFF?  I think every time I create a VNG 
deal, a confirm is faxed to them.

AND if anyone has a better was of doing the deals ( should we show these as 
production area sales), please let me know.  The easiest way I can come up 
with is to enter the sales at the citygate or storage facility and have most 
of the pricing done in a worksheet.