Subject: Re: CNG/Peoples Natural Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Wade, for July and August, give me the actual volumes and price for Phillips 
and Power Gas Marketing behind Peoples.  AND are these volumes MCF's or 
MMBTU's?  AND do we back out any gathering charges on this gas?

Gloria G Barkowsky
09/21/2000 02:30 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donnie Myers/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: CNG/Peoples Natural Gas

Chris - this buy/sell deal with Phillips (seller) and Clinton (buyer) is 
causing some
problems for these guys in settlements.  Wade is paying by mcf's, so when I 
change
the volumes for Phillips, it of course effects Donnie's volumes for Clinton.  
Should this
not be done as a buy/sell, or what should we do about this?  I will be out of 
the office
tomorrow, but back on Monday.  Donnie is needing an answer on this soon.  So 
far,
it looks like 07/00 and 08/00.  Thanks, Gloria