Subject: Re: IROQ Parking
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Below is a parking problem we have with IROQ.  In this example, we were 
notified 1 month after the effective flow date.  Comments?

Angie has documentation from Iroq that she will leave on your desk.  

Angie, for now, please schedule this as parked as current day activity.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 09/11/2000 03:09 
PM ---------------------------

Brad Bangle@ENRON
09/08/2000 10:00 AM
To: Angie Zeman/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sherry Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: IROQ Parking  

Angie/Chris

Just an FYI update on the Iroquois 06/26 parking issue.  This might be 
redundant, but the history is that Iroquois notified us on 07/26/00 that we 
were cut 364 MMBtu's (from 24,502 to 24,138) @ Canajoharie on the evening 
cycle of 06/26/00 (yes, exactly one month lag in notification), & the cut 
volume was placed into PALS.  As I understand it, the late notification was a 
trickle down, i.e. Beth @ CNG notified Iroquois on 07/26, & Iroquois notified 
us when they found out.  Anyway, the 364 MMBtu's are on the August 
Transportation Statement as a beginning balance on 08/01, not withdrawn, 
incurring parking charges of $173.77 for the month (364 MMBtu's x 31 days = 
11,284 MMBtu's @ $0.0154 = $173.77).  Per Angie's previous e:mail on this 
item, it sounds like we've got a problem with the late notification, & this 
parking charge is related, & so, may be disputable.  Either way, the volume's 
currently not in Unify as parked, & will not show up on the Service 
Verification at present.  

Are there any updates to the status on this item?  Thanks.

Brad
x 5-7516

Angie Zeman
08/30/2000 05:40 PM
To: Brad Bangle/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: IROQ Parking

Brad-

I got your message this morning, and I'm not ignoring you- I have just been 
extremely busy with bid week activities and cleaning for August.  I think I 
know what you're talking about, and I handed that issue over to Chris Germany 
earlier this month.  I have not followed up with it since then, and that is 
my fault.  The main problem I have with this that we were not notified about 
the volume change until later the NEXT MONTH which would not be a timely 
notification by any means.  I think that Chris was looking into this issue 
with Colleen Sulllivan, because of the late notification.  I will badger 
Chris in the morning, but I can't guarantee an answer until later this week 
after the dust has settled from the 1st.  Thanks for understanding.  -Angie