Subject: columbia Gulf transport
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Read below, are you interested?
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 07/20/2000 12:29 
PM ---------------------------

James T Javins@EES
07/20/2000 12:16 PM
To: Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: columbia Gulf transport

Chris:

Milton Beattie called me about this, and on the second call, he said this was 
currently being utilized by ENA via the Columbia Energy acquisition.  If ENA 
still wants this, could you have the appropriate party call Milton Beattie at 
the number below.

Jim
---------------------- Forwarded by James T Javins/DUB/EES on 07/20/2000 
01:14 PM ---------------------------

James T Javins
07/13/2000 03:35 PM
To: James R Barker/HOU/EES@EES, Marde L Driscoll/HOU/EES@EES, Timothy S 
Murphy/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: columbia Gulf transport

Willard Kinzer, via his wholly owned LDC Belfry Gas, has 142/day of firm 
transport available on 8/1/2000 for one year, which delivers into TCO.  He 
has released and sold this in the past, as he has his own supply that he uses 
to feed his Belfry Gas market.  (Kinzer is the largest independent producer 
in Kentucky, with about 18,000/day).

His agent, Milton Beattie, would like to know if we want to bid on this small 
piece of firm transport.  He  can be reached at 1-606-679-8812.

Call me or him if interested, and either way, please let me know.

Jim