Subject: NESA/HEA Board of Director Nominations
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

<<...OLE_Obj...>>

June 8, 2001

TO:		ALL MEMBERS
	NESA/HEA

FROM:	GREGORY A. DODD, CO-Chair
		      NESA/HEA Nominating Committee

RE:		     2001-2004 SLATE OF DIRECTORS
		     NESA/HEA Board of Directors

Ladies & Gentlemen:

The NESA/HEA Nominating Committee met to consider possible nominees for the
2001-2004 term on the NESA/HEA Board of Directors.  The Committee has
selected what it considers to be the four most qualified individuals to fill
those terms.  They are listed below for your consideration.

*	Pat Bracewell, Manager, Cross Regional Accounts, Tennessee Gas
Pipeline Co.
*	Julie Gomez, Vice President, Enron North America
*	Betsy McMahon, Manager, Oil & Gas Supply - AEP West, AEP Energy
Services, Inc.
*	Rob Pirt, Director, Northern Development, TransCanada PipeLines

The ballot will be sent to all Voting members for action on or before August
8, 2001.  To receive a ballot and be eligible to vote, you must be a Voting
member of NESA/HEA with dues paid-in-full prior to ballot mailing.  If you
have a question about your membership status, please contact Eva M. Pollard,
Director of Member Services, at 713.856.6525.

Again, this letter is for informational purposes only.  No action is
required at this time.

GAD/g/nom/jun