Subject: Re: Virginia Natural Gas...Columbia Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

Here is the information that I have on the contracts below:

K# Pipe Expiration Charge Type  Amount  Volume

38079 TCO 10-31-04 Storage Demand $1.5240  49,030

35889 TCO 3-31-04  Storage Demand $0.76  52,090
    Storage Capacity $0.3040  778,500

60536 TCO 10-31-14 Storage Demand $1.5240  14,625

37634 TCO   No information Available

53004 TCO 10-31-04 Storage Capacity $0.0293  2,848,655

60537 TCO 10-31-14 Storage Capacity $0.0293  731,250

sg 
---------------------- Forwarded by Steve Gillespie/Corp/Enron on 11/27/2000 
02:41 PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany@ECT
11/22/2000 12:13 PM
To: Steve Gillespie/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Virginia Natural Gas...Columbia Gas

Would you get me all the contract details on this capacity and email it to me?

thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 12:13 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Victor Lamadrid                           11/21/2000 01:27 PM

To: Angel Fuller/NA/Enron@ENRON, Chris Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Gillespie/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherry 
Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Virginia Natural Gas...Columbia Gas  

Angel,

Steve Gillespie is managing the day to day operations of the VNG asset mgt. 
deal for our logistics group.  Please include him with your queries.  It is 
my understanding that we are agents for all of their contracts and we pay all 
their transport costs.  In turn, we invoice them and they re-imburse us for 
that transport. 

Chris Germany and Scott Goodell in the Transportation Trading Group  are 
responsible for setting these contracts in UNIFY.  All of these contracts in 
question are storage or transportation tied to storage. Chris/Scott please 
set up the 5 valid contracts below in UNIFY as soon as possible....Contract 
37634 is terminated effective 8/31/1999.

If you have any questions please let us know.
Victor

Angel Fuller@ENRON
11/21/2000 09:47 AM
To: Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alvin Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda H 
Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherry Anastas/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Virginia Natural Gas...Columbia Gas

Hi Joann and Alvin,

As you know, effective October 1, ENA became agent for Virginia Natural Gas.  
Here in Volume Management, as I try to load beginning balances and actualize 
volumes (so that I can pay VNG's transportation charges) for 10/2000, it 
appears that the following contracts for VNG/Cgas are not in Unify.

Contract Number  Type    
38079    FSS...Master Contract
35889    x-133 LNG Storage
60536    SST
37634    ISS
53004    FSS
60537    FSS

I would appreciate any help you can give me in getting these contracts in 
Unify as soon as possible.  If you have any questions or need additional 
information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Angel