Subject: Jan CES deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Before I respond to Chris on this, it brings up a question.  I know we 
included the cost of the parking service in the true up, but what about the 
value of the gas?  If gas was parked, then we received free gas---did we 
account for this somewhere in the deal  (i.e., it should be a positive to 
ENA)?  If so, then the question on the sale of this gas is simple--was it a 
one day swing sale to CES-Retail or was it part of the base load package, 
then bill that price accordingly.  If we got the gas for free, then that's a 
different story.

Please let me know what was booked for this deal.   Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT on 04/10/2000 
08:29 AM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
04/07/2000 04:05 PM
To: Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tom Donohoe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff W 
Westover/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Jan CES deal

We have a sale to CES on ANR on Jan 13th - deal 149430.  The volume is 34,248 
dts and the price is $2.22.  
I did not Bill CES for this deal.  According to Tom Donohoe, CES owed ANR the 
gas and we paid it back in January.  Tom said CES was going to pay us for 
this.  Should I bill the Retail group for this?  It looks more like a 
wholesale transaction.

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 04/07/2000 03:55 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
04/06/2000 04:19 PM
To: Tom Donohoe/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Jan CES deal

There is a sale to CES for a volume of 34,248 dts, deal 149430.  It has your 
name on it.  My conterpart at CES does not recognize it.  According to Unify 
the downstream k# is 94946.  If you did this deal, do you remember who you 
did the deal with?

Thanks.